Terms and conditions
Free Word accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of information or material accessed through the site, or liability to any person for loss or damages incurred as a result of reliance upon material contained at this website.
Free Word is not responsible for the content of any linked sites and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of that linked site.
The contents of this website can be viewed for your enjoyment and so you may freely access and download the contents on a temporary basis for the sole purposes of viewing, interacting or listening to them.
Unless otherwise stated, all text on this site is owned by Free Word 2011.
Free Word is committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others. We have therefore taken all reasonable efforts to ensure that the reproduction of all content on these pages, including but not restricted to images, text and audio, is done with the full consent of copyright owners.
Under the Creative Commons licence BY-NC-ND 3.0 you may print or download any part of these text and images for personal/not-for-profit use only, and any copies must retain the copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material. Any other use could lead to action or breach of copyright.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
Free Word reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at anytime.
- Every member of the audience must have a valid ticket
- Admission is not guaranteed to latecomers, although will be offered wherever possible. The duty manager’s decision on the night is final.
- Concessions are available for students, under 16s, over 65s and those with a disability. You may be asked for ID on presenting your ticket.
- Free Word reserves the right to refuse admission to any patron
- Some performances or screenings may be unsuitable for children. Free Word will advertise age restrictions wherever possible, and may refuse entry to anyone the duty manager deems to be underage.
- By purchasing a ticket, you accept that Free Word may film, record or photograph you as an audience member at our events. If you do not wish to be filmed, photographed or recorded, please let the duty manager know on the night.
- Mobile phones, pagers and watches should be silenced throughout performances
- Cameras and filming devices are not always permitted – please ask the duty manager before filming or taking pictures of an event. This is especially important for events of a politically sensitive nature, when a photograph of a participant could potentially put them at risk.
- Free Word reserves the right to make any alterations to the advertised programme as necessary
- Free Word does not refund or exchange tickets
- Tickets must not be re-sold for profit or commercial gain by any outlet other than Free Word or one of its authorised agents.
- Your statutory rights are not affected
Comments and feedback are very important to Free Word, and we encourage anyone who uses the services or facilities at Free Word to comment on their experiences, as this helps to improve our service to all customers. We will respond to all customers using their preferred method of communication.
Telephone: 020 7324 2570
Post: Free Word, 60 Farringdon Road, London, EC1R 3GA
Free Word does not warrant that functions available on www.freewordcentre.com will be uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, or that www.freewordcentre.com or the server that makes it available are free from viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the security of data input and output.
The Freedom of Information Act (2005) has given anyone, from anywhere, the right to request information held by us. It places a duty on us to provide that information unless there is a good reason, defined according to law, why we should not.
A key part of our culture is a commitment to openness and transparency, particularly in our dealings with people and organisations. We therefore take our responsibilities under the Freedom of Information Act very seriously.
If you wish to request any information, for example personal information that we may hold about you as a user of this website, please email in the first instance: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Free Word, 60 Farringdon Road, London, EC1R 3GA. Please provide a name and address for correspondence, along with the description of the information you would like to see.